Risk assessment and risk management of the food chain production (From farm to fork). Main topics:
· Risk assessment: Risk assessment criteria and principles; EU regulations and laws; EU and National Systems; European Food Safety Authority and its functioning system, goals and communication.
· Risk management: Risk management criteria and principles; EU and national systems; Central and local authorities in charge; assessment, management, monitoring and collection data requirements
Biosecurity principles and animal health law follow-up; clinical signs of animal health management. Part 1
Visit to EXPO Milano 2015
Biosecurity principles and animal health law follow-up; clinical signs of animal health management . Part 2
Biosecurity principles and animal health law follow-up; clinical signs of animal health management . Part 3
Safe production of foods of animal origin. Main topics:
· Risk assessment follow-up in the food production chain;
· Risk management criteria to manage food chain processes;
· Import/export criteria, certifications, management and inspection
PeriodFromOctober 19th 2015
ToOctober 23rd 2015
The course will be delivered in English. Upon request, this course can be repeated in another language.
The participation fee is € 1,600.00. For applications made before July 21st 2015 a 20% discount will be applied (participation fee = € 1,280.00)
If two or more members of an organization apply for the same course the first participant will pay the full fee, but additional members will have a reduced participation fee of € 1,200.00.
The application deadline for the course SAF07 is September 4th, 2015.
The participation fee includes:
- Tuition costs, including all training materials and use of the location’s training facilities and related services
- Participant costs, including the course field trips, transfer to and from EXPO Milano 2015 + entrance ticket, the lunches of Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday, a gala dinner and special evening event, and a final dinner.