Risk assessment and risk management of the food chain production (From farm to fork). Main topics:
· Risk assessment: Risk assessment criteria and principles; EU regulations and laws; EU and National Systems; European Food Safety Authority and its functioning system, goals and communication.
· Risk management: Risk management criteria and principles; EU and national systems; Central and local authorities in charge; assessment, management, monitoring and collection data requirements
Biosecurity principles and animal health law follow-up; clinical signs of animal health management. Part 1
Visit to EXPO Milano 2015
Biosecurity principles and animal health law follow-up; clinical signs of animal health management . Part 2
Biosecurity principles and animal health law follow-up; clinical signs of animal health management . Part 3
Safe production of foods of animal origin. Main topics:
· Risk assessment follow-up in the food production chain;
· Risk management criteria to manage food chain processes;
· Import/export criteria, certifications, management and inspection
PeriodFrom:October 19th 2015
To:October 23rd 2015
The course will be delivered in English. Upon request, this course can be repeated in another language.
The participation fee is € 1,600.00. For applications made before July 21st 2015 a 20% discount will be applied (participation fee = € 1,280.00)
If two or more members of an organization apply for the same course the first participant will pay the full fee, but additional members will have a reduced participation fee of € 1,200.00.
The participation fee includes:
- Tuition costs, including all training materials and use of the location’s training facilities and related services
- Participant costs, including the course field trips, transfer to and from EXPO Milano 2015 + entrance ticket, the lunches of Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday, a gala dinner and special evening event, and a final dinner.
BOOKING WILL BE AVAILABLE FROM JANUARY 12 2015