CREMONA - PALAZZO TRECCHI
Palazzo Trecchi is located in the heart of the historic center of Cremona. Built in 1496 as the residence of the Trecchi Marquises, the original building has undergone several changes over the centuries: its current configuration dates back to the mid-19th Century, when the building was renovated with neo-gothic decorations, elegant columns and exquisite ceilings. Now home to ANMVI (the National Association of Italian Veterinarians), Palazzo Trecchi is a prestigious location for a whole host of events and conferences.
Palazzo Trecchi: The Rooms
The Welcome Hall
Decorated with a 16th C. fresco by Giovanni Battista Trotti, known as “il Malosso”, this room is the Secretary’s Office.
The Violin Hall
With its coffered ceiling, this is the main lecture hall for the Executive Courses. It seats 36.
The Gradellini Hall
Equipped with 36 stall seats with fixed tables and an interpretation booth, this room will mainly be used as a lecture room.
The Oro Hall
The impressive double beamed ceiling and large wooden panels that adorn this room date back to 1626. The room is also decorated with an ancient «lion’s paw» fireplace made of red Verona marble. Set up as a classroom, this room can accommodate up to 28 people.
The Lecture Hall
This room can be laid out with 36 seats with tables, or with 140 chairs in a split-level formation. It can also be equipped with a mobile interpretation booth for simultaneous translation.